When maintaining a healthy lifestyle you want to make sure that you keep yourself in motion. Keeping track of your exercise maybe just what you need to keep you motivated towards your fitness routine. The process is simple. After you finish your workout you can use a host of apps to help keep you on track and even encourage you to continue to do more.
The benefits of Fitness apps are:
- Ability to set goals.
- Keep track of your activity level and gradually increase your time and reps.
- You’ll be able to see your progress right there on the app.
- The more you learn about your habits the easier it is to change them.
- You can customize your workout routine to your convenience on these apps.
Photo credit: www.hercampus.com
- Fitness apps can cut down the cost of personal trainers.
- They are typically phone based, so they can be done anywhere.
- Most basic feature are free, so the cost to start is negligible.
Photo credit: www.huffingtonpost.com
Here are a few examples of fitness apps that can help.
- .There is a wide range of fitness apps. Myfitnesspal is a workout app which helps you track your progress. So for those of you who have a tight schedule it works just perfect. You can add all of your meals, your exercises for the day and your water intake. It also calculates the nutritional contents of your meal. All you have to do is to look up the meal on the library and add it. You can also input your heart rate count into the app and then the app will adjust the workout schedule accordingly that whether how many calories you need to burn to achieve your workout goal. You can also calculate the calories you’ve burned per workout.
- There are running apps available as well which allow you to see your running progress, runtastic, and they also compare your current runs to your previous runs. You can also set up a schedule for your runs. So it keeps you accountable and it also coaches you to do things that you want to do.
- If you want something to spice up your workout routine and make it more fun and interesting then zombies run is the perfect app for you. This app turns your daily runs into epic missions. Each run you go on is like an episode of a zombie show and you’re the main character. All you need to do to get started is to start a mission and listen to the story as you run. What makes it more exciting is that you hear zombie sounds as you run and the only way to get away from them is to get moving. This app will make your workouts more interesting that is for sure.
- When you work out it is important for you to stay hydrated. There is an app called waterlogged which helps you make sure that you’re drinking enough water. Every time you drink just tap the onscreen water bottle and select the amount. And just like that you’ve logged in your water intake. You can also set up timers throughout the day reminding you how much you need to drink to meet your daily goals.
Author Bio: This article was written by Rida Maqbool. He blogs at BeautifulYou.com.pk which is a premiere health, beauty and fashion informational portal of Pakistan