Wintertime always seems to find a way to settle itself around your midsection. Weeks of eating warm comfort foods and staying cuddled up under warm cozy blankets on your couch have caught up to you and you realize that spring break isn’t too far away. How are you going to brave the beach with these extra pounds clinging to your hips and abdomen? It is actually really simple. Try these easy remedies to slim down this year before bikini season comes.
- Green Tea Extract – Green tea has many health benefits and one it that it helps to raise your metabolism, primarily from its caffeine content. It has also been proven to burn fat.
- Garcinia Cambogia – This amazing fruit actually uses its HCA to prevent the body from making fat. Since there is less fat production, not only will there be no added weight to your body, but your body will turn to stored fat for energy. This will result in steady weight loss. Dr. Oz introduce Garcinia Cambogia to the world as a “revolutionary fat buster” and “the holy grail of weight loss”. And now people all over the world call it “The Dr Oz Garcinia Cambogia”. It also works as an appetite suppressant so you won’t eat as much. With a reduction in calorie intake and blocking any fat production, you are bound to lose weight much easier.
- Up Your Viscous Fiber Intake– Fiber is essential in a weight loss diet. It helps to get you and keep you full so you don’t end up eating more than you should. You probably aren’t getting enough of this specific fiber to make a real difference. Up your intake to feel hungry less often, and in turn eat less often, and in turn lose weight!
- Use small plates- You can trick yourself into eating less when you use smaller plates. Filling them up will make you think you are eating a whole plate full when in reality there is way less food than your normal size plate.
- High Intensity Interval Training- This is a smart way to workout, especially for those who are short on time, and aren’t we all? This type of workout mixes strength training and cardio for a more efficient and calorie burning workout. HIIT workouts burn more calories in less time but they also make your body continue to burn calories even after you are finished with your workout. This is called the EPOC effect, or Excess Post-Exercise Oxygen Consumption and high intensity interval training produces this effect for 38 hours after your workout. Get ready to sweat! This isn’t for beginners.
- Make Efforts to Move More- Whether it’s taking the stairs instead of the elevator, making an afternoon stroll a daily habit, or joining a weekend sports team, any efforts you make to get your body moving more often will help you slim down. Adding just 10,000 steps a day will help you lose a pound per week.
This is just six different ways you can slim down for spring. If you implement them all, you’ll have undoubtable success.